“There’s An Elephant In The Room”
JOIN US for a Two-Day Wellness Journey
GRM Sponsored Summit
October 20-21, 2017
9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (each day)
Early Bird Registration through August 31, 2017: $97.00
September 1 through October 19: $129.00
Pay at the Door on October 20: $144.00
Expert Speakers (Bios and Pictures)
- Can sugar be a nutrient?
- How the Immune System Communicates–what’s Nutritional Glycobiology?
- Cancer and Apoptosis–how Programmed Cell Death contributes to Life
- How Sugar and Protein Determine Disease–what is a Glycoprotein?
- The difference between Infant Formula and Mother’s Breast Milk
- How Sugar Determines Your Blood Type?
- Food Additives
- Do These Chemicals Cause Addictions?
- Real Life Strategies for Feeding Families in Today’s World
- What is GMO?
- Genetic Engineering–The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Hybridization–What’s Happened to Gluten?
- Cannabis As Medicine?
- Why the Controversy?
- The Drug Epidemic
- Are Opioids Killing Us?
- Finding Natural Ways to Support the Immune System
- Thyroid, Adrenal Glands and Hormones Out of Whack?
- Creating Balance
- Infertility, Pregnancy and Newborn Support
- The Future of Food
- Growing your own Micro-Greens?
- Ancient Grains–are they better than modern wheat?
- Natural Yeast–can Bread be Good for the Gut?
- Why does Raw Milk Get a Raw Deal?
- Synthetic Vitamins and Inorganic Minerals–are they hurting us?
- What does “Natural” really mean?
Extras Included in the Two-Day Summit
- Experiential Learning
- Intermingled throughout the Summit–this aspect alone is worth the two days
- Raw Food Chef Demo
- With option for eating what she prepares (additional $10– limited to first 40 registrants)
- How to Cook without heavy metals leaching into your food
- Cooking Demo with option for eating what she prepares (additional $10– limited to first 40 registrants)
- Be a part of history as we film the lectures to be included in the upcoming Docu-Series
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
- CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org