How about a healthy alternative to peanut butter cups? It’s Halloween and everyone expects to eat candy. Give these a try and feel much better about eating it! Thanks Angelica Orr for sharing them!
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup raw honey
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
Line mini muffin pan with papers. In a medium sauce pan, combine all ingredients over low heat and stir just until melted together. Fill cups full. Stir occasionally while filling to keep peanut butter from settling to the bottom. Cool in the fridge or freezer to set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. P.S. For the healthiest version use all non-GMO and organic ingredients.
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
- CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
Recent Blog Posts
- Quilting With Grandma June 18, 2018
- Freedom of Speech?–Not When It Challenges The Drug Paradigm June 17, 2018
- Fruit Smoothie Treat June 11, 2018
- Why Natural Substances Cannot Be Used As Medicine June 10, 2018
- The Journey Towards Wellness June 4, 2018
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org