How about a healthy alternative to peanut butter cups? It’s Halloween and everyone expects to eat candy. Give these a try and feel much better about eating it! Thanks Angelica Orr for sharing them!
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup raw honey
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
Line mini muffin pan with papers. In a medium sauce pan, combine all ingredients over low heat and stir just until melted together. Fill cups full. Stir occasionally while filling to keep peanut butter from settling to the bottom. Cool in the fridge or freezer to set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. P.S. For the healthiest version use all non-GMO and organic ingredients.
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
- CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
Recent Blog Posts
- The Outward Mindset September 17, 2018
- Coconut Oil is “Pure Poison”—Are You Kidding Me? September 17, 2018
- United States Air Force Academy Brothers September 10, 2018
- Why We Should Read The Ingredient List for Vaccines September 9, 2018
- Tomato Cucumber Salad September 2, 2018
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at email@example.com