Why do more than half of all marriages end in divorce? And why is there so much unhappiness in the marriages that do survive? Greg Baer offers the solutions for a long-lasting marriage in his follow-up book to Real Love
Real Love in Marriage explains the truths about finding genuine happiness now and forever. No matter how many wounds have been inflicted in a marriage, Greg Baer believes that they can be healed. This provides both partners the sense of fulfillment and joy they’ve always wanted. With practical anecdotes and exercises throughout, Baer shows us:
* Why our spouses are not the root cause of how we feel and behave
* The truth about why we get angry with our spouses and argue with them
* How to eliminate (not just manage) anger and conflict
* How to identify what we need to change about ourselves
* How both spouses can get what they yearn for and want out of their marriage
* How we can break the cycles of expectation and disappointment
* How to prevent divorce, and how to know when it’s the right option
There are no quick solutions to fixing a marriage. Our friend, Angelica, brought this book to our attention and we have loved reading it—we plan on reading it more than once! Everyone can begin to heal the wounds of the past and cultivate the lifelong commitment to stay with our partner while also learning how to unconditionally love them.
REGISTER before Early Bird Pricing ends on Sept 15!
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
- CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at email@example.com