- 8 ¾ oz ricotta cheese
- 4 Tbsp sugar (using a raw sugar, evaporated cane sugar or my favorite NewSweet.com sugar is best)
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 orange (large), finely zested
- 2 oz flour (using “safe” non-hybridized flour is my preference…if you need suggestions AngiesOption.com/resources under the nutrition section you’ll see options)
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- In mixing bowl, combine the cheese, sugar and egg yolks.
- Add the orange zest and stir gently with the flour.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff then fold them lightly into the cheese mixture. Be careful not to “fold” too much as to knock out all the air.
- Heat the skillet over medium and add the butter. When the butter begins to sizzle, heap a tablespoon of the mixture onto the skillet—you should be able to get three or four on at a time but leave room for them to expand.
- Cook until they rise and have a nice golden brown underside then flip and do the same for the top side. Serve with butter, jam, and peeled orange sections.
Consumer Awareness Guide
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org