- 3 Tbsp sugar (raw, evaporated cane sugar or my personal favorite from NewSweet.com)
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 10 oz bag mixed greens
- 1 Cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp toasted slivered almonds
- Combine the sugar, mayonnaise, milk, poppy seeds and vinegar in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add strawberries and almonds and toss lightly.
- You can also add other vegetables (red onion, celery, cucumbers) and/or fruit such as Mandarin oranges—yummy.
- Divide among individual serving plates and drizzle each with about 1 Tbsp dressing.
Makes 6 servings.
Consumer Awareness Guide
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at email@example.com