- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (use humanely and properly raised chicken meat)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry bread crumbs (I like to use bread crumbs I make from my own ancient grain bread OR use Quinoa flour to coat)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425
- On stove top warm the garlic and olive oil to
blend the flavors. Set aside.
- In a dish, combine the bread crumbs
- Dip the chicken in the olive oil and
garlic mixture, then into the bread
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until juices
Serve with side of vegetables and brown rice. Yum!
Consumer Awareness Guide
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org