This healthy snack is easy to prepare and oh so yummy!
- 2 packages frozen cut spinach, thawed (10 oz. each)
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped (8 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream*
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
*no need to get reduced fat as it’s not the fat that makes us fat—it’s the carbohydrates, so cut out the breads and sugary sweets—keep the fat.
Cut long thin strips of carrots, celery, and jicama for a fun display in cylinder containers. This dip is yummy with broccoli, cauliflower, and radishes too!
- Squeeze excess moisture from spinach in a clean dish towel.
- Mix the spinach with all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Serve with vegetable “straws.”
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
- CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org