This is a quick and easy favorite in our home. Enjoy!
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 4 or 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In gallon size zip-lock bag put chicken, lemon juice and seasonings. Zip bag and mix well until chicken is coated.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least a couple of hours.
- Dump bag of chicken along with the juice in baking dish and bake at 375° for 35-40 mins (bring cold chicken to room temp before baking or baking time will be longer).
- Check to be sure the chicken juices run clear before removing from the oven but be sure not to over-cook the chicken or it will be dry.
- Serve over brown rice with steamed vegetables as a side dish—Yummy!
Consumer Awareness Guide
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at email@example.com