Multiple studies have documented breast fed babies having stronger immune systems, better intestinal health, brain development and cognitive abilities than formula-fed babies. Human breast milk contains 5 of the 8 biologically active beta bonded sugars (glyconutrients) which were originally thought to be of no benefit to the body. (Lactose [galactose/glucose], glucosamine, sialic acid, fucose.)
One third of the milk solids in human breast milk are these sugars. That is a higher percentage than even protein content. If breast milk taken orally benefits babies so dramatically, then these sugars supplemented orally should also benefit adult health!
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
- CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
Recent Blog Posts
- Quilting With Grandma June 18, 2018
- Freedom of Speech?–Not When It Challenges The Drug Paradigm June 17, 2018
- Fruit Smoothie Treat June 11, 2018
- Why Natural Substances Cannot Be Used As Medicine June 10, 2018
- The Journey Towards Wellness June 4, 2018
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org