Multiple studies have documented breast fed babies having stronger immune systems, better intestinal health, brain development and cognitive abilities than formula-fed babies. Human breast milk contains 5 of the 8 biologically active beta bonded sugars (glyconutrients) which were originally thought to be of no benefit to the body. (Lactose [galactose/glucose], glucosamine, sialic acid, fucose.)
One third of the milk solids in human breast milk are these sugars. That is a higher percentage than even protein content. If breast milk taken orally benefits babies so dramatically, then these sugars supplemented orally should also benefit adult health!
CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
Recent Blog Posts
- Inflammation and Calcium April 15, 2019
- Hyperparathyroidism-Calcium and Your Endocrine System April 8, 2019
- Second U.S. Lawsuit Finds Roundup Caused Cancer April 1, 2019
- How to End the Autism Epidemic March 25, 2019
- Personal Message – 19 March 2019 March 18, 2019
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org