Your Life. Your Health. Your Option.
You have a right to make choices for your health and wellness based on education, without being subjected to the confusing, and sometimes blatant, misinformation found in marketing and media. We began our wellness journey in 2004—it’s been quite an experience to say the least! Our extensive research in science and nutrition has inspired Angie’s Option GRM (GrassRoots Movement) to provide exposure to education in three areas most would not have an option for or, at least, easy access to.
Peruse our site for educational content and if you would like to see how the GRM vets safe and trusted resources, see the GRMVetted webpage here. Be sure to checkout our vision, mission, and unique position as we work together to change the status quo!
Angie’s Option GRM, is the number one, trusted resource in the world for providing exposure to education in three areas:
- Altered Food
How the foundation of our food has been altered and its consequences.
- Vitamins & Minerals
What’s natural about being synthetic? as it applies to supplementation.
- The Science of Glycobiology
What is glycosylation and how does it affect the proper function of your
Our mission is to flood the world with an option for education to empower people to make decisions for their own health and wellness without being subjected to marketing hype and the sometimes blatant marketing deception so prevalent in the wellness industry today.
Our Unique Position
We meet legitimate, human need by providing exposure to education so people can make decisions for their health and wellness based on education rather than widespread marketing hype and deception.
We offer classes and help facilitate requested resources. These classes are strictly educational without company or product promotion.
The GrassRoots Movement galvanizes like-minded people to facilitate this work.
We Invite You To…
- Download your free Consumer Awareness Guide, What’s Natural About Being Synthetic?, at the top right of this page. This guide will give you a clear understanding of vitamin and mineral supplement labeling and how to decipher it.
- Learn more about Altered Food, Vitamin & Mineral Supplements, and The Science of Glycobiology
- We invite you to view the virtual Wellness Journey Welcome Class online or purchase the DVD (both come with class material)
- Share our classes with those you know, love, and care about.
- Join the movement and help us in a greater role! Together we can truly impact the status quo and make a significant difference in people’s lives.
“This is what compels me…”
I had no idea our food had been altered. I had no idea my supplements were largely synthetic. I had no idea there was an entire field of science that answered the basic question, “What determines how well my immune system works?”
Coming to an understanding of these three areas has made all the difference for the quality of my life. It has truly been a remarkable journey! I am blessed to live a life of WELLNESS! Traveling the world and meeting people from all walks of life has only been possible because I live with a properly functioning immune system—something which had eluded me for so many years. I wish the same for you and for those you love!
I know there are many, many people praying and hoping for answers. This is what compels me to do what we’ve done since 2004. It has been a tremendous honor to be instrumental in getting the exposure to this education into the hands of the public and to our healthcare professionals as well.
Thank you for visiting!
CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
Recent Blog Posts
- Inflammation and Calcium April 15, 2019
- Hyperparathyroidism-Calcium and Your Endocrine System April 8, 2019
- Second U.S. Lawsuit Finds Roundup Caused Cancer April 1, 2019
- How to End the Autism Epidemic March 25, 2019
- Personal Message – 19 March 2019 March 18, 2019
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org