JOIN US for a Two-Day Wellness Journey
GRM Sponsored Summit
“There’s An Elephant In The Room”
October 20-21, 2017
9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (each day)
Early Bird Registration through August 31, 2017: $97.00
September 1 through October 19: $129.00
Pay at the Door on October 20: $144.00
- Your Endocrine System
- Thyroid, Thymus, Adrenal Glands and Hormones
- Reproductive Health
- The Future of Food
- Growing your own micro-greens?
- Organic and Biological
- What is GMO?
- Genetic Engineering
- Hybridization–What is it with Gluten?
- Cannabis As Medicine?
- Ancient Grains–are they better than modern wheat?
- Synthetic and Inorganic Supplementation–what’s the problem?
- What does “Natural” really mean?
- Natural Yeast–can bread be good for the gut?
- Why does Raw Milk Get a Raw Deal?
- Nutritional Glycobiology–can sugar be a nutrient?
- How your immune system communicates
- Why good sugars surround every cell in the human body
- How sugar and protein determine disease–what is a glycoprotein?
- The difference between breast milk and formula–why breast is best!
Extras Included in this Two-Day Summit
- Experiential Learning
- Intermingled throughout the two days
- This aspect alone is worth the two days with us!
- Raw Food Chef Demo
- With option for eating what she prepares (additional $10– limited to first 40 registrants)
- How to Cook without heavy metals leaching into your food
- Cooking Demo with option for eating what she prepares (additional $10– limited to first 40 registrants)
- Be a part of history as we film the lectures to be included in the upcoming Docu-Series!
The beautiful Little Switzerland of Utah:
- GRM Special Group Room Rate: $139 (reduced from $154)
- Refrigerators in every room
- Two restaurants on site (Fine & Casual Dining)
- Indoor/Outdoor Swimming, Hot Tub, Bakery
Use Code 10I7FE to get the GRM Group Rate
Click here to visit the Hotel’s Ground Transportation Information page to arrange transportation to and from SLC Int’l airport.
Shuttle prices start at $45.00 per person, but if arranged for a group, can go as low as $20.00 per person
And while you’re here, plan to stay a little longer. There is lots to see and do in the Midway and Salt Lake City areas!
In and Around Midway, Utah
Heber Valley, Utah—Midway, Utah picturesque valley, mountains, golf, fishing, and year-round resorts.
Park City, Utah—historic mining and ski town located 18 miles north of Midway. Home to Olympic Park with bobsled rides, concerts, dining, festivals, climbing wall, and lift-served mountain biking.
365-Day Connect Pass for 13 Attractions in Salt Lake City Area—Thanksgiving Point, Hogle Zoo, Clark Planetarium, Snowbird Olympic Park, Restaurant on Temple Square, The Leonardo, and more!
Alpine Scenic Loop Drive—20 mile drive that explores fall colors at the base of Mt. Timpanogos.
Deer Creek State Park & Reservoir—Camping, fishing, restaurants, lodging. 5 miles south of Midway.
Heber Valley Railroad—ride historic steam locomotive trains through fantastic mountain scenery. Check the calendar and “Important to Know” tips. Leaves from Heber City, 3 miles from Midway.
Homestead Crater—unique warm geothermal spring inside 55 foot dome shaped rock in Midway. Great place for swimming soaking, snorkeling, or scuba diving. Check visitor tips on TripAdvisor.
Jordanelle State Park & Reservoir—picnicking, camping, fishing, water park, and hiking 11 miles north of Midway.
Wasatch Mountain State Park—host to 2002 Olympic Winter games, historic areas, camping, golf. Located in corner of the town of Midway, Utah.
Heber Valley Artisan Cheese Factory—tasty cheese curds, cheese, jams, and ice cream. Also online farm store. Cheese tasting event may be possible. Located in Midway.
In and Around Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah—hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums, unique shopping, and events.
Utah’s Adventure Family—lots of fun activities indoor and outdoor for individuals and families.
Gardner Village—shopping and dining surrounding the historic Gardner Mill 12 miles south of Salt Lake City.
Great Salt Lake—largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere, two to seven times saltier than the ocean, with swimming, bird watching, sailing west of Salt Lake City.
Hogle Zoo—family-friendly in Salt Lake City with over 800 animals, imaginative exhibits, professional animal care, and commitment to excellence.
Kennecott Copper Mine—largest copper mine in the world. Visitor center is closed, but virtual tour is available.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concerts—live, free choir concerts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday mornings. Also free tours of historic Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake City. Must be in seats at 9:00 a.m.
Candy Factory Tours—free tour where salt water taffy, lemon heads, and other candies are made. Check for availability.
Thanksgiving Point—Farm Country, Corn Maze, Ashton Gardens, Museum of Ancient Life, Children’s Museum, dining, and lodging located in Lehi, Utah south of Salt Lake City.
Wheeler Historic Farm—working farm with wagon rides, music, wool spinning, sheep shearing, etc.
Other Activities in Utah
National Parks in Utah—no other state has 5 national parks! Experience red rocks, arches, petroglyphs, slot canyons, and clear starry skies in the national parks located in Utah.
Tuacahn Center for the Arts—outdoor musicals and concerts on a stage in the red rocks of Ivins, Utah.
Utah Shakespeare Festival—multiple plays, including Shakespeare, performed in Cedar City, Utah.
Our most popular class,
A Wellness Journey
is available two ways!
Click below to order:
- CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE
For Active Participants of the GRM:
If you are interested in participating in the GRM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org